Washes and Sanitizes Standard Laundry Carts
The OMNI KartKlean places the washing emphasis on the cart interior, where any possible soil and contamination is located. Through zoned and timed spraying, the KartKlean wash and rinse cycle applies 66% of the water and chemicals to the inside of the cart. Competitive machines utilize 60% of the water and chemicals washing the outside which is subject to the least contamination! Low-pressure spray creates larger micron water droplets for impingement cleaning and optimum delivery of cleaning and sanitizing chemicals.
By using zoned stationary spraying the OMNI KartKlean is designed to wash all of the most popular laundry carts. No complicated rotating boom to hang up and break on the standard molded carts. Bin or shelf models can easily be accommodated automatically by selecting the proper spraying pattern. Simple to operate - load the cart into the KartKlean and push start. Two minutes later it's ready for unloading from the clean side of the laundry.
Engineered for Lower Maintenance and Ease of Service
All mechanical components are located on the side of the KartKlean at floor level behind large removable panels. By substantially reducing the number of moving parts normally utilized in cart washing machines, OMNI KartKlean enhances reliability and reduces lubrication requirements. With no component systems located on the cart wash roof, maintenance is safer and easier. With the exception of the blower and solid state control, all components are available “off the shelf” from local distributors. All parts are designed for long life coupled with ease of replacement.
Constructed for Years of Reliable Service
The base and floor are fiberglass beam and grid similar to the design of offshore oil field drilling equipment, impervious to chemicals and corrosion. The fully removable grid floor reduces internal stress by allowing excess drying air to pass into the pit. The lightweight pocket doors seal the interior for operation. All walls and roof panels are foam cored, double wall reinforced fiberglass. Finally, the 100 mph blower dries the cart by sheeting action much like a car wash. By directing the air flow, the entire enclosure experiences low levels of component stressing, unlike competitive models which simply blast air into the cabinet while “popping” doors and blowing out the observation windows.
- Optimum mechanical cleaning: advanced technology destroys all bacteria/viruses. Cart interior receives 66% of the cleaning action.
- Automatic two-minute cycle: disinfects 20 to 30 carts/hour.
- Minimum water usage: the adjustable water system uses one gallon of water per cycle.
- Easy to use: fully assembled and pre-tested. Load cart into washer - push start.
- Quiet operation: insulated cabinet, low sound/heat.
- Low maintenance: minimum moving parts and all mechanical components at floor level.
- Solid construction: non-corrosive stainless steel, aluminum and reinforced double-sided foam core fiberglass doors and fiberglass grid floor. UL approved controls and components.
- Quick operation: sanitizing and drying processes 20-25/hour.
- Self-cleaning: antimicrobial composition with no residual salt residue.